Choosing an electrician
Find a local, electrical team providing quality workmanship at great prices. Fast turnarounds and flexibility are also a plus. Your electrician will provide a broad range of services including electrical repairs and installations around the house. Electrical emergencies can happen at unexpected times. Choose a team that’s going be there for you in these moments. Spend time doing your research. You don’t want to let just anyone into your house. Find the best electrician in your local area. Don’t forget to check their qualifications, experience, licenses, turnaround times, and customer service.
Solar Panel Electrical tasks
Electricians perform all kinds of jobs. Here are a few of the tasks to call an electrician for:
- Read & interpret electrical drawings, specifications, and applicable codes to determine wiring layout
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors
- Position, maintain and install distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breaker panels and fuse enclosures
- Install, replace, maintain and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment
- Install data cabling and installation of solar panels.
- Connect wire to form circuits
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Install and maintain fibre optic systems
- Install, replace, maintain and repair electrical generation sources and related equipment.
General maintenance work
To make sure your home is kept safe, it’s important to hire an electrician. Something as small as a faulty appliance can shut off the power to your home. Working with an electrician can help avoid big, expensive electrical emergencies. Maintenance work may include checking your air conditioner, lights, sensors, cabling, ovens, cooktops, and switchboards.
If you own a business or a rental property, having a maintenance electrical team on call is essential. Give your employees or tenants the peace of mind that they’re being looked after. Choose a team specialising in solar maintenance and can provide fast services.
Need more power points?
Are you sick of running extension cords throughout your house? Call an electrician to fit additional power points. Many houses don’t have enough, especially if you live in an old building. If you’re upgrading your home entertainment and you need more points in your lounge room, an electrician can help you. Choose between upgrading single power points to doubles, or add completely new ones. All points will be tested to ensure safety before use. Say goodbye to ugly, long cords.